Thursday, January 21, 2010

Old Blogs

I used to use Myspace to blog and found using that space that I do love to blog.

It's a different process from journalling - and I'm not sure how it is different yet - perhaps the sense of audience is different.

In my journal 'I' and both creator and audience where as here there is an implied third person - a 'you'. Not sure if that entity is other or not yet but this is something to ponder.

What then is the difference between an audience which is self and one which is implied as 'you' when that is not specifically defined as other.

I'm going to start bringing over my blog bit by bit. Its like collage - I'm building a new image of myself here using things i have stored for later in another cupboard!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to read them. It will be a great way to see what has been happening over the years. Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete