Friday, December 28, 2012

truism



My apologies for my absence - autumn is here and my garden needs a lot of tidying. I'm trying to figure where is the prettiest place for the bonsais to winter over and puppy management and control is a big thing.

She is learning that no means NO  *sigh*

my peaceful morning are gone for now - the air is full of NO

But to the truisms I promised in the title of this blog.

I was thinking sadly of my foxboy yesterday - the whole, what if, what went wrong thingie.

Its a bad path to walk down because it takes a lot of emotional energy for absolutely no return.

My thought went 'what if he truly was the love of my life and I made a huge mistake I will regret forever' - my mind came back with this answer:

what if you did. what if he was and you made a huge mistake. Live with it - we all make huge mistakes and life goes on. get on with it - learn from it.

I was amazed and very grateful - I love it when my practical, prosaic side comes out!!

My other thought was on the topic of love. 

The only person who can ever love us as we truly want to be loved is ourself. Everyone else loves us as they can love us!!

It's going to be a great morning

kisses to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment